Education Advocacy of the Central Coast
Over 31 Years Experience Advocating for Thousands of Central Coast Students and Families
- Has your child struggled in school over a prolonged period of time?
- Concerned with your child’s lack of academic growth?
- Social/Emotional or Mental Health Issues interfering with learning?
- Does your child qualify for an Individual Education Plan/504 services?
- Current IEP/504 Plan being Implemented and Followed as Written?
We offer assistance with: Initial Assessment, IEP Attendance and Experienced Advocacy for IEP & 504 Services, Child/Families’ Rights, Critical Timeline Requirements, Personal Contact & Advocacy with School Personnel, Analysis of Student Records & Assessment Results, and much more.
Over 31 Years Experience Advocating for Thousands of
Central Coast Students and Families
Advocate Experience: School District Superintendent, Elementary and
High School Principal, Director of Special Education & Teacher K-12
California State Credentials: Special Education*Administration*Regular Education
Questions, Need Information? - Please Call Us
We Work With All Families Who Need Our Services
Brad Bailey – M.A. Ed.
P.O. Box 745 * Cambria, CA 93428
Phone (805) 927-5889 * Cell (805) 909-7548 * Fax: (1-888) 818-6490